Hello again Russia:)
Now we have finished our project, and we sent some photos to you from the time with the artists and our performance.
Last thursday we had a lovely visit from three teachers from your school. They saw our performance and they also made a small happening with our pupils. They were so nice and cool:)
- We have filled water into plastic bags and put small pieces of plastic rubbish and a poem about sustainability in them. One bag per pupil. After that we put them in the freezer.
- Our artists have put up a track of sense impressions. The pupils are blindfolded and listen to sounds of plastic. These sounds come from small computers on top of the poles.
- Now the pupils touch the frozen water bags with plastic items.
- They also touch plastic rubbish in water.
- Here you can see the paper curtain we have made from small pieces of paper with messages on about sustainability. We are on a real stage in Vejle city in a new park for young people.
- When the audience arrives the pupils hang their ice sculptures on the poles. Here the artist makes holes in them so that they can be hooked!!!
- All the pupils are getting ready behind the paper curtain. They are very excited.
- After the show the audience were invited to come and see and touch the ice sculptures. To the right in the photo, you can see Christopher. He is from Russia and speaks a bit of your language.
- Here you can see our three lovely visitors from your school. Do you recognice them?
We are going to Copenhagen on Wednesday to perform along with the other participating Danish schools. We are looking so much forward to that.
Lots of love and take care.
Michael and Jette
Dear Larissa and pupils.
All the pupils in the two classes 5.N and 4.N collected all the empty wrappings from their own household for one day. They brought all the wrappings to school on the first day where our two artists were present.
We gathered around the very big pile of wrappings and wondered……how is this possible???
40 homes – only one day – what a HUGE pile!!!
A lot af these empty wrappings end in the sea. It is a very BIG pollution problem, because the wrappings make a kind of plastic soup in certain areas of the oceans and make life for sea animals and sea birds very dangerous.
Here you can see the huge wrapping pile and our two artists:
Christian (actor and musician).
On the small video you can see and hear the song and part of the dance Christian and Pernille are practising with us. The song is about
saying NO to all the pollution and waste in the world. The dance supports the words we are singing.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Greetings from Michael and Jette and 4.N/5.N:)
Dear Larissa and pupils,
Thanks for the nice video. It looks very exciting with the dolls and you dancing 🙂
4.N and 5.N have started making badges about SUSTAINABILITY
to make people realise what we are doing to the world!
We paint with water colours and crayons.
Greetings from all of us in Skibet
We greet you from our puppet theater!
This is a short video about our daily activities.
Skibet school calling……
This is just a test to see how everything works! Hopefully you are able to recieve this small greeting from class 4th N and 5th N at Skibet school. This is from our library at halloween.
Bye for now:)
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!